Backed by Foundry Group and Techstars Ventures, Data Nerds has two divisions: Estated provides simple, reliable property data using API and bulk data products; US Realty Records (USRR) provides comprehensive property reports.
US Realty Records is a success story. Selling 20,000 property reports a month and with 100+ sales per day, USRR needs someone to manage and grow the business. USRR generated over $5.5M in revenue in 2018 and is on track for $4.5M in 2019. With the right management, USRR is ripe with earning potential.
About The Role
We’re looking for a first-class analytical thinker and financially-minded manager to operate US Realty Records and the team that powers it.
Do you love the thrill of a good challenge? Do you have experience managing a multi-million dollar budget and profitability of a product? If so, we should talk!
Management (70% of your time):
- Be accountable for monthly segment margins
- Oversee the full merchant account processing to ensure effective and efficient usage and profitability
- Manage & optimize CRM (LimeLight) and associated processes
- Manage & oversee quality assurance of customer support
- Maintain & grow customer base by working with the advertising team
- Manage partners and contractors effectively
- Work with team to maintain & improve product
Reporting & Analytics (20% of your time):
- Analyze business and recommend KPIs that contribute to business success
- Monitor and report frequently on all KPIs for the business unit
Goal Setting (10% of your time):
- Use OKR goal setting methodology to attain goals that align with business priorities
- Experience managing a multi-million dollar budget and profitability of a product
- Experience managing CRM platforms, payment processing, and customer support
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets & financial reporting experience
- Super analytical, thorough & data-driven
- Demonstrated problem solver
- Ability to work autonomously & continually improve the business
- Good team player with experience managing business relationships
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong prioritization & organization skills
- Passion for working in a startup environment
- Experience managing a high volume digital product
- SEO/SEM experience
- Knowledge of US real estate industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field